Auxilium International understands how critical it is for organizations processes to align to the business and strategic goals of the company. We offer a holistic approach focused on aligning all aspects of an organization with the wants and needs of clients.
Our culture promotes business effectiveness and efficiency while striving for innovation, flexibility, and integration with technology.
The goal of BPM is to improve processes continuously optimizing the organization to its fullest capability. Aligning an organization can be brought about by integrating programs like Balanced Scorecard to the Business Process Improvement (BPI) initiative.
e.g. When deploying Six Sigma, identification of projects can be done on the basis of how they fit into the Balanced Scorecard agenda of the organization.
BPI tools place a lot of emphasis on "measurable results". It’s important to establish process owners for any process to be controllable and is essential that there be clarity on who is the process owners are. Implementing BPM methodologies allows users to:
- Vision - strategize functions and processes
- Define - baseline the process or the process improvement
- Model - simulate the change to the process
- Analyze - compare the various simulations to determine an optimal improvement
- Improve - select and implement the improvement
- Control - deploy this implementation and by use of User defined dashboards monitor the improvement in real time and feed the performance information back into the simulation model in preparation for the next improvement iteration
- Re-engineer - revamp the processes from scratch for better results