Auxilium International has instilled a culture that not only requires, but facilitates innovative solutions be delivered to the customer. Our team is highly experienced in managing all contract types for both products and services.
Auxilium International has built an organization that is made up of all necessary disciplines required to execute all activities from system requirements generation, concept development and prototyping, system development and production through sustainment and disposal. We offer hands-on knowledge and experience in both leading and supporting the DoD acquisition process as well as commercial acquisitions that tend to follow processes such as the SDLC.
As a result, our specific services include:
- Planning and execution of acquisition programs for military units engaged in active combat missions
- Drafting of all acquisition documentation such as Statements of Work (SOWs), RFP, SAMP, TEMP etc
- Managing acquisition budgets and schedules
- Developing technology roadmaps
- Support POM cycle activities
- Serving as government program managers, logisticians, and system engineers
- Managing R&D activities to include ACTDs and JCTDs
- Developing quality assurance programs
- Formulating training plans for both operation and maintenance duties
- Earned Value Management (EVM) accurately forecasting project performance
- project plan that identifies work to be accomplished
- valuation of planned work Planned Value (PV) or Budgeted Cost of Work Scheduled (BCWS)
- pre-defined metrics to quantify the accomplishment of work e.g. Earned Value (EV) or Budgeted Cost of Work Performed (BCWP)